In this Manorama TV session, Manorama reads from her teacher, Shri Brahmananda Sarasvati’s book, Nada Yoga. She gives commentary on the Yogic Silence. She speaks about the practice of listening to inner nada, as a part of the development of connectivity with your soul. She examines the value of deepening your connection with the soundless sound as a means for contacting the inner divine within you.
The place to be to grow your Sanskrit, Yogic And Luminous Soul Life
What you get:
- Learn directly with Manorama
- Develop understanding of Sanskrit words and their meaning
- Grow your yogic and Luminous Soul knowledge as Manorama offers teachings on these topics
- Learn to consistently ground in a relationship with your soul
- 4 new video sessions will be added each month
Join Manorama TV today!
Deepen your knowledge And Elevate your life.